I recently came back from a Beachbody leadership conference, one of my favorite ways to connect with other coaches in the business. It’s always a great learning experience for me with so many great takeaways.
This year it occurred to me that we spend so much time learning at conferences and not enough time actually planning out how we’ll apply what we learned. I realized how easy it is to gather information, but then do nothing with it. And while the conference is a great place to connect, it’s pointless to sit through sessions that you’re not going to take action on.
So while I was there, attempting to absorb all the information, I started to plot out what I’d take action on in one day, 30 days and 90 days. My one-day goal was to start using 2B Mindset again because it was such a great nutrition shift when I used it before. My 30-day goal was to kick off a new accountability group with some of my business partners. And I haven’t established my 90-day goal yet but it’s been on my mind!
No leadership conference would be complete without a host of announcements and kick-offs. Here are some of the highlights:
- There’s a new Energize flavor! It used to be that our only choice was lemon lime, which was okay. The new flavor is Hawaiian punch and it’s not too sweet, which is good! Stick packs for for the lemon lime Energize flavor (that are easy to pour into water bottles) will be out in December and the new flavor will be available in February.
- Beachbody is re-shooting video for 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. They’re doing it 80 Day Obsession style so you won’t repeat the same workouts over and over again. This should release in April or May.
- A new website is coming out to help those use use the portion containers find some variety in their diets. Ultimate Portion Fix will help you to implement any nutrition plan with containers. It’s an online tool with recipes and tips coming out in March. It will also be available in the Beachbody nutritional app.
- There’s a new workout coming from Shaun T! It’s called Transform 20 and each workout is about 20 minutes long. It uses a step to enhance the workout and you’ll see early access in January with it available to everyone on On Demand in April.
- Beachbody also teased another new program that they’re announcing in May, but all we know is that early access will be in July. No other details are available yet!
You can see now why it’s so important to have a few small, actionable goals coming away from something like the leadership conference. We’re given so much information that it’s hard to keep it all straight. I can’t wait to share with you more about the new workout programs. If you’re interested in joining my new accountability group, be sure to let me know!