‘Tis the season for gingerbread and cinnamon. Instead of raiding the holiday cookies, give these a try!
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cups pitted dates, packed
- Place first six ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
- Add half the dates and pulse until well blended.
- Add remaining dates and pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough.
- Shape dough into 12 walnut-sized balls, then place in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Learn more about Shakeology and why I drink it every day.
Want to get your daily dose of superfood? Order your Shakeology here.