How delicious do these look? All the yummyness of a peanut butter cup but none of the guilt. Count me in!
Peanut Butter Shakeology Cups
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 2 scoops chocolate vegan Shakeology
- 1 T psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tsp all-natural smooth peanut butter, divided
- Prepare 12 mini muffin cups by lining with muffin papers
- Place morsels in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted. Don't overcook. Set aside.
- Place Shakeology, psyllium husk and pumpkin puree in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough.
- Divide dough into 12 small balls and place each ball in a muffin cup. Press dough down into a flat disk with a depression in the middle. Place 1/2 tsp. peanut butter in each depression.
- Drizzle melted morsels evenly over each peanut butter cup and spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
Learn more about Shakeology and why I drink it every day.
Want to get your daily dose of superfood? Order your Shakeology here.