Looking for a new way to enjoy the limited-time Pumpkin Spice Shakeology? This no-bake treat is a fun recipe to try!
Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Squares
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut toasted
- 4 Medjool dates pits removed
- 1 Tbs extra virgin organic coconut oil melted (+ 1 tsp)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups canned lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin preferably from grass-fed cows
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops Pumpkin Spice Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- Place pecans, coconut, dates and oil in food processor; blend well.
- Press pecan mixture into 8x8-inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed. Set aside.
- Place coconut milk and water in small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin, Allow to bloom for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat coconut milk mixture over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature (approximately 73 degrees F).
- Add pumpkin; whisk to blend.
- Add Shakeology; whisk to blend.
- Pour coconut milk mixture evenly over crust; cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until pumpkin mixture has set.
- Cut into eight bars (approximately 2x2 inches).
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days).
Learn more about Shakeology and why I drink it every day.
Want to get your daily dose of superfood? Order your Shakeology here.