It’s holiday time! Instead of reaching for the box of cookies your neighbor delivered to your door, have a stash of these in your freezer!
Peppermint Mocha Shakeology Mini Vegan Cheesecake
- Silicone muffin mold
- 16 whole grain graham crackers crushed
- 1 Tbsp melted extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp melted extra-virgin coconut oil
- 2 packets Peppermint Mocha Shakeology
- 2/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted cashews soaked in hot water for 30 minutes
- Place graham crackers and coconut oil in a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Spoon equal amounts of mixture into silicone muffin mold cups. Shape crust to cover the bottom and sides evenly. Place in the freezer to set.
- Combine Shakeology, coconut milk and cashews in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour equal amounts into each muffin cup. Set in the freezer for at least two hours.
- Serve immediately or keep frozen in an airtight container for up to one week.